The Most Important Letter You'll Ever Write
Let Me Help You Write It in 1 Workshop!
Are you putting off what matters most?
Are you ready to live your life's purpose and share your deepest values, stories, and life lessons today and over time?
How well do you know the people who came before you? What family history do you wish you knew more of?
Are you living with any regrets?
Do you wish that there was easier communication between the generations?
Are you looking for a way to finally reframe some of those "old stories" and convey the essence of who you truly are?
Perhaps you've tried to capture your thoughts on paper before but have found that it's way more work than you'd expected.
Why can't there be a simpler, fun process to convey life's most important information today and for future generations?
What if we showed you that writing a life letter could be exactly that?
What if we showed you a way to advance your goals, values, and objectives and to come home to your own story?
...that you could share your values without sounding as though you're giving "a lecture."
...that you could build true wealth for the future through your words.
...that you could view your life letter as a message in the bottle for your loved ones.
The Life Letters Workshop
This 4-week live Zoom course will teach you everything you need to write an enduring life letter. You’ll learn how to:
- Draw the timeline of your life so far and identify its dominant themes.
- Distill your life experience through key stories, values, life lessons, history, and more.
- Outline and Write your Life Letter! Typically the document is between three - twelve pages; each Life Letter, however, is unique in how it is written and presented. It can be organized as a poem, recipe book, playlist, montage, through the lens of a favorite book, the Webb Space Telescope, and more.
- Bring in other items such as treasured notes and meaningful memorabilia.
- Decide how to share your document.
- Go forward with the peace of mind to live your values.
We'll print your Life Letter on archival quality paper, place it inside a decorative folder, and package it in a keepsake box where you can add any other special mementos for posterity, like handwritten cards, recipes, photos, cufflinks, journals, and more.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Life Letters Workshop
I'm Nancy Sharp.
I never set out to change people's lives, but hard life experience led me to do just that.
Sometimes life takes profound turns. Try as we might, seldom can we anticipate every turn. But I discovered that sharing our most sacred stories, history, values, and life lessons today is the key to living a life full of clarity, purpose, and joy. Unburdening and affirming ourselves in this way is the bedrock of resilience, something I'm mindful of every day and have the good fortune to teach through storytelling. When we own our stories, we own our lives, and what could be more powerful than that.
Because my life was rocked by the death of my first husband, who never knew to craft a simple life letter as a legacy to his family, I'm now committed to sharing this gift with the world. I do everything I can to make the process fun and rewarding.
Let me show you how.
"What a fantastic experience. I was reluctant to do this work at first but Nancy made the process nearly seamless for me. I feel proud to have written my life letter -- for myself, my family, and family to come."
Dr. Steven Poleski
"Nancy Sharp is a rare talent and an inspired gift. My wife and I were privileged to be part of a process she led among a dozen people in which each of us developed our own, very personal life letter. Nancy is masterful at this craft, meeting people where they are at in their life, helping them overcome resistance and barriers, and bringing out their deepest thoughts and sentiments. She has my immense gratitude."
"I have always wanted to give my daughters a written record of what I hold dearest. It seemed too daunting until I had the pleasure of working with Nancy. With her wise counsel and marvelous suggestions, I now have a record of what is most important to give to my children."
GET STARTED TODAY!
Life Letters Workshop
This Live Workshop
Is For You If...
- You are longing to get your stories out of your head and onto paper
- Working with an experienced guide and the accountability of a small group will help you get it done!
- Listening to others' stories will inspire you to find your voice on the page
- You want to leave an enduring legacy for your children, grandchildren, or community